Jun 18, 2021
Devin Marks is the leading
TED-style speaking coach in the U.S. He’s called the TED Talk
whisperer by clients and media outlets, and he has trained
hundreds, including Harvard’s Dr. Robert Waldinger for his
breakaway TED Talk “What makes a good life?” That TED Talk now has
35 million+ views. The spread worthy ideas of Devin Marks’ clients
are catalytic with hundreds of millions of worldwide
In this episode, Devin Marks and
Lauren break down how to craft your statement and how to get
started if you really dream of creating a viral and epic TED
In this episode, you’ll
- Devin Marks’ story and how he became the TED
- The first step you need to take as a speaker to
get on more stages.
- How to make a speaking idea
- Why imposter syndrome is a common theme among
speakers and how to overcome it.
- Who experiences stage fright and how to manage
- The steps you can take right now to get closer
to giving your own TED Talk.
- How COVID-19 changed the direction of Devin
- How you can apply the TED-style three factors
to your business or career today.
- What surprised him in the last three to six
months and what he learned from it.
- The free resource from Devin Marks you can
download and apply to your communication methods.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Devin Marks