Sep 22, 2021
Today on THE REAL PERSONAL
BRANDING podcast, Brandon Birkmeyer is Lauren’s guest. His own
podcast is Brands on
Brands, and he’s also
an expert at repurposing content. Today, you’ll hear how to break
down an hour’s worth of content and make it fill up an entire
Brandon Birkmeyer is a personal
branding coach who helps industry experts become content creators.
He’s a seasoned marketing strategist and up-and-coming writer,
author, speaker, podcaster, and business coach. For more than 17
years, he advised and directed brand strategy for top Fortune 100
companies, including Apple, Coca-Cola, Walmart, and Wells Fargo. In
2018, he launched Brands on Brands, a marketing consulting firm
based in Los Angeles. He also produces and hosts a top-100
marketing podcast called Brands on Brands.
In this episode, you’ll
- Why Brandon Birkmeyer believed so strongly that
Lauren needed to start a podcast and the three items he identified
that made the impact she could have obvious.
- How he became her very first interview and why
it will never be published.
- What began his entrepreneurial life and why he
left his corporate career behind.
- How you can begin to transform a single hour of
content into an entire month of content distribution.
- What you can do to find your topic and the
platform you’re best suited for.
- Brandon Birkmeyer’s process for choosing a
content topic and how he coaches his clients to position
- Why having pillar content helps shape your
overall content strategy.
- The steps he takes to begin breaking down his
content for separate purposes.
- What repurposing content means and why you
should be doing it.
- The myth Brandon Birkmeyer wants to debunk
about creating and distributing content.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Brandon Birkmeyer here:
Convert 1 Hour into 1 Month of